Friday, January 1, 2010

All about Park Slope

I've never lived in Brooklyn before and neither has Jr., but when we were looking at the different neighborhoods I fell in love with Park Slope. To some degrees I like it more than any neighborhoods in Manhattan. Park Slope is very family-oriented, all the streets are tree-lined, there is a huge park (Prospect Park) designed by the same architect that did Central Park, it's a small neighborhood with tons of mom and pop business. Honestly I could count on the fingers of my hand the number of chain businesses, everything is unique restaurants and boutiques. Park Slope, and Brooklyn as a whole, is a very "green" and hyppie neighbornood with tons of farmers markets.
Sounds pretty perfect to me!
As we discover more of Park Slope I will report my findings...

No comments: