Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One Year later...

Well it has been almost a year since we last updated this thing so I think that it is time to do so. We have pictures that will show things that we have been up to since then. Other than that it is basically the same Jr and I go to work and then take care of the dogs when we get home. I am still working at Macy's as an associate planner in womens coats and Jr is working at Wal-mart as a boy's designer for the brand Faded Glory. Life is good in our careers right now. I guess the big news is that Jr and I are in the process of buying a condo in Brooklyn, NY (its not as scary as it sounds and no, it's not the Bronx) We are just waiting for the building to finish construction before we can close on the condo and move in. We are really excited and can't wait to have a place that is all ours. Other than that life is good and things are going really well for us. So since last year, after we went to Philly, here's what we've been up to...our first set of photos is from last fall in september when Alyson came to visit and we took the dogs up to the Adirondaks to go hiking and pick some apples.



1 comment:

annisa said...

Hi! It was fun to read all of your updates from the past year! Congratulations on your new condo! It looks beautiful from what I can see! How fun for you both! I'm glad that things are going well for you. I think about you guys often and wonder what you are doing, so this was a great update! We hope to see you soon!
We love you both!