Wednesday, August 12, 2009

July 4th weekend

Wow, we're almost up to date on our blog. I will make a valid effort to try to update this as soon as possible.

For July Fourth weekend, Jr and I took a couple day off. We left New York, with the pugs, on Wednesday night June 30, for Montreal. The next day, on July 1, it was Canada day. We went to Ottawa, Canada's capital, with my friend Marie. We saw the change of guard in front of the parlement and then they had the Royal Canadian Mounted Police performed their carousel show. It was really nice, I had seen it before in Sasketchewan, but it was Jr's first time to see it. Then we listen to the little concert they had in front of the parlement.

On Friday night we picked up Alyson at the airport, she was visiting us for a week.



Jr holding the Vancouver 2010 Olympic torch

On the 4th at night I had invited a few friends over for a bbq for Independance Day in Canada! Jr and Alyson cooked everything on the bbq and I made some red velvet cupcakes. I wasn't very nice outside that night and it was quite cold so we had to eat inside but it was still fun. My friends all brought their kids so there was 7 kids!



Then there are pictures of me swimming with the pugs, they were really hot outside so I took them in the water, without Jr again!

This is Jr running around the pool with the 2 pugs and my parents' cocker spaniel, Mozart, and Marie's french bulldog, Olive, all running after him.

No comments: