Friday, September 28, 2007

I have a job!

Today I was offered a job as the Assistant Planner for Macy's East. For those who don't know what that means, basically the Planner looks at past record of sales and advises the buyer on what sold and what didn't sell and how much money the buyer can spend. The Assistant Planner does the allocations, so I would decide how much of what the buyer bought goes to each store, again looking back at the previous years numbers.
I'm super excited, it's something I wanted to do when I graduated and I always wanted to work for what used to be Federated, now Macy's Inc.
I start on October 15 and I can't wait.

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Congratulations! That sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! I hope you just love it.

Heidi said...

Congrats! That is great news.

Melanie said...

Congratulations on the job - how is it going so far?